Need a speaker? Luana is a professional genealogist with over 30 years of experience as a researcher. She has lectured in many venues across the United States, including public and professional venues which include the National Genealogical Society, RootsTech, OGS and BYU conferences. She is available for speaking opportunities at conferences, workshops, seminars and banquets.A full list of her current lectures is available for download. If the topic you desire is not listed, arrangements can be made for a custom lecture or presentation for your group.
Legacy Family Tree
- Can You Hear Me Now? Voice Recognition Software for Genealogists
- Finding French Ancestors
- Finding Your Ancestors in German Directories
- From the Heartland – Utilizing Online Resources in Midwest Research
- Is this the End? Taking Your German Brick Walls Down Piece by Piece
- LDS Online Resources: Where Can I Find Them? and How Do I Use Them?
- The Palatine Immigrants: Tracing and Locating 18th Century German Immigrants Online
- The Show Me State: Research in Missouri
- Treasures and Hidden Secrets of the Illinois Regional Archives (IRAD)